Red Velvet Cake Ice-cream
Makes 12 Servings
10 Red Velvet Cakes
1 8-Ounce Container Whipped Topping (Thawed)
1 14-Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Small Box Sugar-Free/Fat Free Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
1. Unwrap Red Velvet Cakes and chop into bite-sized morsels.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk into medium bowl and stir in the pudding mix gently.
3. Place whipped topping in large bowl and drizzle milk mixture over top. Fold together carefully until combined.
4. Lightly mix in the Red Velvet Cakes.
6. Put mixture into airtight container and freeze for 6 hours before serving.