Hoop-It-Up with Oatmeal Creme Pies
Makes 12 Servings
12 Oatmeal Creme Pies
1 Tube Orange Frosting
1 Tube Black Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 200˚.
2. Unwrap Oatmeal Creme Pies. Place on cookie sheet.
3. Draw and fill in a circle with the orange frosting on the top of each pie.
4. Place cookie sheet in oven and allow frosting to set (approximately 20 minutes or so depending on the thickness of the frosting). Watch oven to be sure cookies don’t dry out.
5. Allow cookies to cool. Outline circles with black frosting and draw lines to indicate the sections of a basketball.
6. Serve while watching your favorite team hoop-it-up!