Oatmeal Creme Pie Foxes
Makes 12 Servings
12 Oatmeal Creme Pies
1 Tub Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
24 Full-Size Marshmallows
12 Assorted Color Jelly Beans
12 Black Jelly Beans
1. Unwrap Oatmeal Creme Pies.
2. Cut all jelly beans in half for the foxes’ eyes and noses.
3. Cut marshmallows in half diagonally for the foxes’ ears.
4. Heat the white melting chocolate.
5. Dip an Oatmeal Pie in chocolate for the whiskers. Dip cut ends of jelly beans into chocolate and place onto Oatmeal Pie where the eyes would go. Dip black jelly bean in chocolate and place at tip of nose. Dip large end of marshmallows in chocolate and place on Oatmeal Pie for ears.
6. Allow chocolate to cool completely before enjoying.