Makes 20 Servings
3 Cartons Swiss Rolls
1 Carton Fudge Rounds
2 Cartons Nutty Bars® Wafer Bars
3 Boxes Chocolate Cake Mix
4 Cans Chocolate Frosting
(Optional) Bow for Topper
1. Bake two 8-inch round chocolate layer cakes with first box of cake mix according to recipe on carton. Allow to cool.
2. Bake four 6-inch round chocolate layer cakes with last two boxes of cake mix according to recipe on carton. Allow to cool completely.
3. Trim two of the 6-inch cakes down for the top layer.
4. Frost all layers together.
5. Unwrap Swiss Rolls, Fudge Rounds and Nutty Bars®.
6. Arrange snacks around the perimeter of cake as shown.
7. Cut remaining Swiss Rolls into slices. Place around perimeter of bottom two layers with frosting as shown.
8. Top with Fudge Rounds, or even Cocoa Cremes. The final touch can be your bow.